Monday, January 7, 2008

Latest update on LIFE

Here is Rathdrum Mountain covered by a blanket of snow. I was driving down the highway on my way home, this is only about 15 minutes from my house. I just LOVE this view but it is very quickly being overcome by houseing developements. This is the last piece of prairy, and the rest is all gone. It makes me sad, because 10 years ago there was NO houses at all on the prairy and it was a stunning view year round.
Heres my lovely 15 year old , with 2 lap dogs in his lap. One a chihuahua (peeking from arm) and the alaskan malamute who thinks shes a lap dog! SHE has since been placed with a good home because she was my daughter dog and my daughter was not taking care of her so I found her a new home and she is doing very well living with other malamutes her size!
the two on the far left are the puppies that I still have for sale. I bought them a packet of microwave puppy popcorn for a christmas treat. Right now I have five chihuahuas (my 3 and 2 puppies for sale) So you see 5 plates. They were all enjoying it but the little stinkers move too fast to snap a picture of all at one time.
MY little girl, is the white one under the BABY. Usually she is not fond of the puppies around her but she has taken a liking to this little fella who we call Les Claypool. Thats not his real name by the way.
The two babies are napping and Aunty Boo is supervising, and not very happy about it either let me tell ya.

No comments: