Monday, August 6, 2007

another UFO done this weekend

This is the lay out of blocks that my son Justin did. I showed him online pictures of other quilts with different lay out options but he wanted something different and I said go ahead and create one that looks good to you and this is his idea!
Saturday evening I start sewing them all together, this is about 4 hours into it.
Here is it all finished by sunday afternoon! Now I want to have Justin come down and pick out a border to put around it. But right now he has company so I wont disturb him.

Feels nice to get a UFO done, this one is actually not a very old one (couple months) I really need to get focused and start finishing the older UFO's (some are over 10 years old and not finished!)

Have a great day!
Robin

3 comments:

Susan said...

He did a great joy laying it out, and you did a great job stitching it up!

Franie said...

That is beuatiful Was it from using the bocks from the exchange we did here? Awesome layout.

Franie said...

I meant BLOCKS not bocks--yikes--the sun is getting to me! LOL