Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines Day!


Happy Valentines Day!!!
Well here it is Feburary 14 2007. Amazing how the time is just flying right past me. I have been busy quilting up a storm after being sick for almost the entire month of January.
And then on Feb 28 I leave to go to seattle for almost a week. its EXPO time! I look forward to this pilgrimage every year. Its an opportunity for me to take classes and learn from knowlegable teachers, and to see the latest greatest tools in the quilting trade. And of course FABRIC!!!
The best part is , ITS A WRITE OFF! I run a machine quilting business so everything Im doing at the EXPO is considered improvement for the business. And I love it!
If you are curious about my machine quilting, check it out at http://www.GemStateQuilting.com

3 comments:

Franie said...

Way too cool Robin. It's a very good start.

Susan said...

Good start! It seems like only yesterday that you were going to Seattle for last year's Expo. You staying with Molly?

Gail said...

Welcome to blogging Robin, lookin good.