Monday, November 3, 2008

Stashbusting 2009

Ok lets see. With our finances in bad shape (like everyone else Im sure!) I decided I want to use more of my own stash instead of buying more. I do have PLENTY here I can use! Oh gosh I have a collection of orientals, fairy frost, red/whites, batiks galore plus Im an avid scrap saver!
SO here we go! Im gonna sign up and dedicate to use more of my own! So I guess I should start COUNTING how much yardage I actually have. Hahaha and my math sucks bigtime!

Who's gonna join me on this adventure? Heres the link to the original post by Judy Laquidera http://www.patchworktimes.com/category/stashbusting/

Have a great fall leaves colorful Monday!
Robin

1 comment:

Gabriele said...

Robin, I belong to the Stashbuster Yahoo group and have already officially signed up for my 2009 no-buy challange. With our upcomming move less than a year away, I really want to finish my WIPs, UFOs, and PIGs, for which I have the fabric already, instead of going out and buying fabric for new projects. Last night I briefly counted projects from the three categories and have around 40 at this time, so that should keep me plenty busy. One thing the no-buy challange allows you to do is to purchase "B" word fabrics to finish your project (borders/sashing, binding, backing, batting). Like this you don't end up with oodles of unfinished tops. ;o)